Plexidekk® is the most environmentally-friendly product on the market for road marking. It’s the ideal solution to mark pedestrian crossings, bus- and bike lanes, or as a decorative feature of towns and city centres. By increasing the visual awareness of all road users through color contrast and by providing a skid resistant surface, traffic situations become safer for pedestrians and cyclists
Plexidekk® is developed and made for the Nordic weather conditions, handling studded tyres and snow ploughs with no problem.
By using Plexidekk® you are facilitating and encourage more people to cycle safely. Drivers become more aware of cyclists when bike lanes are clearly marked, and what’s more - cyclists will feel safer! This will encourage others to use their bike in their day to day travel, which will have a positive impact both on their health and the
By increasing the visual awareness of all road users through color contrast and by providing a skid resistant surface, traffic situations become safer for pedestrians and cyclists
areas of use
Plexidekk® is the best option for bike lanes and other project related to facilitation for increased use of bikes. The product is applied with different technique depending on the project, and the standard color for bike lanes are Traffic Red. The pigment itself is of superior quality in order to be as UV resistance as possible and keep the red color for years.
- Continuous bike lanes
- Bike parking boxes at intersections
- Alert zones
OTHER AREAS OF APPLICATION
Plexidekk® can be delivered in a range of colours. As a result, it can
be used for all kinds of creative colour markings on asphalt as well as speed
It can be used for decoration to give colour and life to grey asphalt,
or for other practical areas of use such as:
- Electric vehicle parking stations (green markings with a symbol)
- Handicap parking (blue marking with a symbol)
- Parkings spaces
- Safety zones at schools
- Pedestrians crossings
- Bus stops
- A high quality 2-component cold plastic
- Long lasting and exceptional durability
- Skid resistance - Made to suit your unique needs
- Highly UV-stable - pigmented with superior quality pigments to last a lifetime.
- Considered Solvent free (no VOC emmission) and resistant to chemicals and road salt
- Easy to apply and adjustable to the specifications of various traffic guidance systems.
- Fast and cold curing - short down time - cured and ready for use after 35-45 minutes.
- The most environmentally-friendly product on the market for road marking
- Manual application - eco friendly and no local emmissions.
- Water based and solvent based road markings have 80% higher CO2 footprint.
Harald Mathisen AS is a wholesaler supplying raw materials to the Nordic industrial flooring market, with long and broad experience with all kinds of coatings for industrial use.
For more inforation, please call us at: (+47) 22 40 59 40.
Morten S Larsen
Phone: +47 990 99 088
Hans Christian Moen
Telefon: +47 957 48 949
Org nr.: 942 530 412
942 530 412